“small but nice” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Delray Beach, Florida
“small but nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Sushi always fresh great local place. My wife got the peanut chicken and she loved it. Sake was good just hats to wait and there is only 10 tables at the most.

• Visited November 2013

Naples, Florida, USA
“terrific food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is one of the best Asiam restaraunts I have been to in years. Their curries are outstanding and all else was excellent. 4 of use each had fresh, hot well prepared and presented main dishes and good appetizers. The restaurant is somewhat crowded and small and a bit noisy, not for a romantic dinner, but go for the food. The bill for 4 was about $65 tip included.

Visited September 2013
Delray Beach
“Favorite Furin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Small and hidden place but Excellent Sushi. Their hot plates are excellent too. Servers are pleasant and helpful.

Visited October 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Having eaten at Furin a few times, several years ago, I felt it was a good place to take friends who had never eaten Thai food before. While the food was okay, it was not up to what I remembered it to be. I ordered Tom Yum Gai soup, and while it was very tasty, it did not have the heat that it should have. I had the same problem with the Panang Curry. I told the server to make sure my dish was hot enough (chili hot). She said she would bring extra chili oil if I needed it. When I asked for the extra heat, she brought me dried chili peppers, which was not the same as having the proper amount of chilis added to the pan when cooking. My wife started with dumplings, which she said were the best she had tasted and had a Pad Si-ew for her entree. She was very happy with the taste of her meal. Our friends ordered Pad Thai and Pepper Steak. Their only complaint was that the Pepper Steak was bland. They added some hot sauce to spice it up a little. The only other problem was with the service. My friends entree came with Miso soup, which was served to him immediately. He was finished before my Tom Yum soup was even served to me. Then, each of our entrees came out separately and spaced far apart. To be polite, we waited until all the dishes were served, which was a little awkward. While we did not have a terrible experience, I was disappointed in the taste of my food and the erratic service. I guess I will give them another try, to see if this was just an off night.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Ohio
“Good sushi, give it a try.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

Took a break from beach fare and linen napkins. Small Thai restaurant in strip mall that hit the spot. Usual offerings (most pictured on menu) including dinners and sushi. Lots of choices. Loved the sushi. All is well.

• Visited September 2013