“one ot the best in Delray beach”
Review of Casa di Pepe - CLOSED

Casa di Pepe
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NW 2nd Street
Reviewed 4 December 2012

This guy is good ! I tried an octopus salad to start. There were a dozen chunks of suuculent tasty octopus in a great dressing. I picked the swordfish special (one of 8 specials). The pasta was Jerrys home made linguni made al dente, just the way i love it !!!
This restaurant is a "keeper"

Reviewed 27 November 2012

We just had one of the best dining experiences that my wife and I have had since our last trip to Italy. While visiting from Sedona, AZ we experienced great service, nice atmosphere and excellent food. Sauces of exquisite lightness and taste; chicken to perfection; wonderful homemade pasta and a great wine selection. The bruschetta, mussels and calamari were reminiscent of a delightful waterfront restaurant near Catania. If you're ever in the area try it and don't pass up the dessert.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

Glad I read the TA review. It's always great to find a wonderful restaurant in DB that doesn't have Boca prices or snobbery. Jerry, the owner and chef greeted us and made us feel at home. When I asked for pasta puttanesca, he not only made it for me, but let me have it as a side dish so I could experience his chicken marsala. The marsala had 2 nice sized breasts in an excellent sauce. The dining companions had zuppa di pesce, red snapper (wonderful), and a sausage dish. Everyone raved about the food and most had enough for a take-home meal. Desserts were also exceptional, with Jerry's mom's biscotti, a not-too sweet, but rich fruit cobbler and tiramisu. Finally, kudos to Jerry for proudly posting a Human Rights Campaign sticker on the front door. Thanks!

Can't wait until my next trip to Delray (hopefully in January) so I can return to Casa di Pepe!

1  Thank drtravel47
Reviewed 17 November 2012

This is a real gem. We were seated in this great Pineapple Grove location. Great outdoor patio and phenomenal food. They had a keyboard vocalist playing which added to the ambiance. The owner was congenial as well as the staff. The food was some of the finest cuisine I have had. We are planning to take my daughter and her fiancé next week. We cannot wait to experience it again.

2  Thank Retiredhotelier34391
Reviewed 13 November 2012

After checking all the good reviews and having a weird experience at tramonti my wife and i dicide to try casa di pepe, not sure about the italian concept, need to work on training service, my shrimp over pasta was more like a soup.

1  Thank Ronie I