“A delicious little find.”
Review of Casa di Pepe - CLOSED

Casa di Pepe
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NW 2nd Street
Reviewed 13 January 2014

What a delicious little find! This quiet, intimate restaurant is right off the Avenue and has the feel of a neighborhood Trattoria where locals gather. The atmosphere is warm, romantic charming and refreshingly unpretentious.The food, fresh, delicious and preparata con amore! "prepared with love"

The staff is very attentive and will make certain that you feel at home. Say hello to the Owner/Chef Pep. He's such a kind man who loves what he does and truly cares about each and every customer.

Thank you to Greg & Melissa for sharing your delicious little find with us.
Fino a quando ci incontreremo di nuovo!

De-De
Charleston, SC

1  Thank De-De E

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Casa di Pepe is one of our favorites among Delray restaurants, and tonight was no exception. Chef Gerry and his staff are warm, attentive and make you feel right at home. My husband had a delectable Veal Chop and I enjoyed their home-made papperadelle with vodka sauce & shrimp. While there is a menu to guide you, they will customize your order of any pasta with any sauce and accompaniments.....it's truly like eating at his home !! Prices are VERY reasonable, especially for Delray. If you are looking for a lovely, but comfortable ambiance, great food, and a warm and welcoming chef and staff, you have come to the RIGHT place !! They have earned their place among Delray's finest !!

1  Thank FreeburnC
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Was very excited to try this restaurant after reading all the tripadvisor reviews. Atmosphere was very nice and appetizers were solid but the pasta was a huge disappointment and the other mains were mediocre.

I love a good pappardelle but their version was an out-of-the box pasta, overcooked and bolonese was watery.

Service was fine until the end of the night. After having an 8pm reservation we were still drinking our coffee's (nespresso machine made) at 10:15 when the wait staff wanted to clear out the patio so they could go home. One waiter stood outside and stared at us uncomfortably until we left... After a large party spends a substantial amount of money on a 3 course meal with wine, you would think they'd allow us to enjoy the end of the meal. If they didn't want to stay til 10:30 to close the restaurant, they shouldn't have accepted an 8pm reservation.

Will not be going back. In hindsight, there were a couple negative reviews which I should have paid much more attention to then the overall ranking.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I have been back to this wonderful restaurant several times and each time it seems better than the last. Everything I've tried has been superb...the caesar salad dressing is the best I've ever had anywhere, my friends had the eggplant parm and said it was also the best they ever had. My personal favorite is Shrimp Francese. The shrimp were cooked to perfection. My favorite dessert is Tortufo, it's light and not too filling after a wonderful meal. Oh, the bread is "too" good and eat more than I should, but it's hard to resist. Jerry makes sure everyone is happy with their meal and his staff are courteous, efficient and make the whole dining experience a joy. I can't wait to go back!!!!!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Casa di Pepe was an excellent find that we made through Trip Advisor. Pepe and his staff have earned their top rating by providing excellent service and food. Due to dietary constraints, my wife had the kitchen prepare something special, which was accommodated without any hesitation. Everything was delicious and the portions were more than ample. On a nice night, the patio seating with those citronella lamps along the sidewalk was a nice place to sit & discuss the sub-zero temps around the rest of the country.

Pepe came around a few times to make sure everything was perfect.

Casa di Pepe is well located just a couple blocks north of Atlantic Avenue, so the crowds are avoided yet after filling our bellies, a nice walk through the shops and galleries was just a stones throw away.

This is simply well prepared, fresh Italian Cuisine by people who want their customers to be happy... which we were.

1  Thank Buddy H