“Still one of the best !”
Review of Casa di Pepe - CLOSED

Casa di Pepe
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NW 2nd Street
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Cafe Veri Amici is now Casa De Pepe. The chef, Jerry, is doing a great job of providing authentic Italian cuisine at very reasonable prices. The Octopus Salad is to die for ! I had an Octopus salad else where and had to hunt on the plate for the Octopus. The portion at Casa De Pepe is very generous. They also have home made & Gluten free pasta. My wife & family and I have been dining at Casa De Pepe since they opened and always have a great experience. There wine list has a good number of reasonably priced bottles as well as wine by the glass. You can't go wrong with Casa De Pepe. Located in the Pineapple grove section of Delray Beach. Ideal for a evening stroll before or after dinner.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

small and intimate. off the beaten path. service and food very good. the waiters suggestion for our wine was an excellent choice, Pinot Noir La Creme. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was our 5th night in Delray struggling to satisfy my intense and demanding palette , well look no further fellow foodies I have found your paradiso! This is where the locals seem to go and it is simply spectacular. The staff, service & atmosphere all come together to create the perfect storm of a dining experience. Entrees are well priced and portions are generous....come hungry.

1  Thank Sergio M
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Casa de Pepe is an interesting little place if you are looking for good southern Italian food in a quiet, unharried atmosphere. It is about 2 blocks north of W. Atlantic Ave. where all the restaurants are packed with "beautiful people" who want to "see and be seen." There are a handful of tables inside and the covered patio doubles their space. Several patio tables were occupied but I don't recall being aware of neighboring conversations....a welcome respite from the bustling, noisy places along Atlantic Ave.

Michael, our server was young, enthusiastic and very funny as he described the specials of the day. We enjoyed the house wines, Chianti, Merlot and Pino Grigio while deciding on our meals. We shared the Caprese, fresh tomatoes with even fresher mozzerella and thinly sliced proscuitto.to start, followed by a pasta from their "Specials" list. It was called Sachetti -- fresh pasta stuffed with three creamy cheeses with a twist -- a hint of pear -- which added a bit of sweetness to the dish. I don't care for vodka sauce so the chef made mine with a beautifully fresh plum tomato sauce with fresh basil. It was really a surprise to find a dish like that in a tiny restaurant off the avenue.

My husband had a grilled double pork chop -- thick and juicy with just a hint of garlic. It was terrific as well.

With wine, coffee, dessert and gratuity, the tab came to $126.

1  Thank Madalyn810
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Charming and friendly - a lovely place to have a wonderful Italian meal just like
mama. I recommend eating on the patio. Great tiramisu and calamari salad.
I can't wait to go back