“Great food and friendly service”
Review of Granger's Grille

Granger's Grille
Ranked #39 of 412 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Lakeland, Florida
“Great food and friendly service”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This restaurant has earned my coveted 5-star rating. Not something lightly or handout a routine basis. I travel from town to town eating at various restaurants and have travel abroad dining out as well. This small, local diner is tops! My wife visited this restaurant not once but twice during our stay in Delray Beach. The service and food was great! On our first visit we tried the hamburgers and they were excellent and on our way heading home, we stopped by to each lunch again and were not disappointed. This time we both tried the caesar salad with mahi mahi (blackened/cajun). I actually ordered me a second helping of the mahi mahi before I finished the first -- it was just that good. This is a restaurant that you can't go wrong with whatever you order. It is also one of those restaurants that while you are eating your food, the waitress passes by you with an order for someone else what you stop and say to yourself: "that looks really good. I am going to order that the next time I come". If you are in the Delray Beach area, then this restaurant is a MUST. There are not many restaurants that I would go out of my way to visit -- THIS IS ONE OF THEM!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Rudy C

• Czech first
Durham
“Clean, friendly and great food!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My neighbor took me here for lunch one day and I have been a regular ever since. I have worked my way through most of the menu and have not had a bad meal yet. They do a pretty good French Onion Soup here. Just get a cup because you will need the room for your entree. My best advice to you would be to get here before lunch starts of shortly after 1 pm, for they fill up quickly and you may have to wait. The dinner hours work the same way.
This little secrete only seats about 50 people, so the service is great, the food is hot and the atmosphere is not bad at all.

• Visited July 2014
Manalapan, Florida
“Great Burger and Donuts”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We love to find places that are small, serve high quality comfort food and have a simple menu. Grangers fits the bill, a small dinner outside of the restaurant bonanza of Atlantic Ave in Delray Beach. The burger is 9 a ounce Black Angus patty which was cooked to perfection accompanied with large onion rings or fries. The freshly made donuts were to die for. Not a great place for a diet type meal but OK a few times a year.

• Visited July 2014
Miami, Florida, United States
“Granger's in Delray not to be missed. ”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

What a cool little place! I had the special of the day "Black and Moo" which was blackened meatloaf on a bun with bacon and Bleu cheese. The meatloaf was a really good one that was not too wet since it wa blackened and grilled on the flat top. The bacon and Bleu cheese were decadent but really complimented the sandwich.

It also brought the best sweet potato fries in history! They were crinkle cut and circular. Awesome and made to order. I dipped them in a custom made Sriracha ketchup I made. So fine!

Good selection of draft beer and the service was warm and delightful.

Cannot wait to return for more!!

New Jersey
“Really Great Menu - Food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

First time at Granger's and not disappointed. Great food -- great service. It's comfort food at its best. Freshly prepared and high quality. Definitely won't be the last time we visit. I highly recommend this comfortable neighborhood haunt.

• Visited June 2014