“Sincere And Interesting”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Sincere And Interesting”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The owner and staff try very hard to provide a satisfactory experience. This is not a chain and it is not necessarily polished. The food is inconsistent, but that adds to the interest of the place. Be prepared for an unique eating event.

• Visited February 2014

Boynton Beach
“Who Knew?!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Who knew that vegan could be so good?! Both my husband and I have become nutritarians; consequently,we have a lot more meals at home. We were thrilled to find this place, especially me since I do all of the cooking, and have been back several times. Everything we've tried from breakfast to dinner is great: smoothies, salads, sandwiches and entrees. The servings are plentiful--we've never been able to finish an entire entree. The service is rather slow but probably because everything is freshly made and the waitstaff is very personable. My only concern is that the owner/staff is going to burnout! The restaurant is open from 9-9. We want them to stick around.

• Visited March 2014
Tamarac, Florida, United States
“Great vegan eats!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I had the ZLT - dried seasoned zucchini (instead of bacon), lettuce tomato and vegan mayo. My husband had to falafel burger. Both were delicious. There were lots of other sandwiches, slads, wraps etc to try... We will be back next time we are up in that area.

• Visited March 2014
Florida
“Not a vegan, but I give this two thumbs up!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I'm not a vegan; I'm not even a vegetarian, although I like to follow a fairly healthy diet. I often avoid vegan restaurants because of the weird way they tend to make "pretend" food - don't call it a steak if it's actually a combination of peppers, mushrooms and caramelized onions.

Still, I'm always on the lookout for tasty and healthy food, and lunch at The Garden of Vegan was delicious. My friend and I had the two dishes shown in the photos. I can't remember the names of the dishes, but they were both very tasty, extremely generous portions, and nicely presented. There was quite a lot of garlic, but I don't mind that and it worked well with the other tastes.

The staff were friendly and helpful, answering my friend's many questions and accommodating her dietary needs and preferences. Would definitely come back and eat here again.

• Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“My wife the vegan loved it.”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Traveling with a vegan I learn how difficult eating well can be.
She was very happy with the kale burger. Everything tasted so fresh and pure. Service can be spotty, but it's worth it.

1 Thank JosephfromNYC