“much better experience, round 2”
Review of Caffe Luna Rosa

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic Avenue
Transit: Free Downtown Shuttle is available along Atlantic Avenue
Description: South Florida's Top Seaside Italian Restaurant. A magnificent ocean view sets the scene at Caffe Luna Rosa where delicious, authentic Italian cuisine and impeccable tableside service provide an unforgettable dining experience. From homemade pastas to delicate sauces, prime meats, fresh local seafood and whole fish specials, you will savor the essence of an Italian bistro. Enjoy a dynamic full service bar with signature cocktails and a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list. Open 7 days, serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Weekend Brunch. Live Entertainment. Valet parking. Awarded Best Italian, Best Oceanfront and Best Outdoor Dining by Boca Raton Magazine Reader's Choice awards. Free VIP program available. THE ONLY & FIRST RESTUARANT IN DELRAY BEACH TO RECIEVE BEST RESTUARANT BY THE DELRAY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ( Dog Friendly)
“much better experience, round 2”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The first time i came to Luna Rosa I was not pleased with the food, experience, or service. Luna Rosa offered me a second chance to redeem themselves- and that they did.
We came for brunch on a Sunday morning, and waited only 20 minutes for a table. They were appropriately staffed compared to my previous experience, and they kept their word on the wait time. We were seated and appropriately greeted, and orders were taken. Everyone was kind and respectful.
Food was decent, nothing outstanding- but tasty. Our waiter was really good, took our order without writing it down and got it all right!
Our table got the: smoke salmon eggs benedict, luna rosa breakfast x2, and a cheeseburger. With 2 bloody marys.
Still one complaint, is that the specials still dont have prices by them- and that would help when deciding to get something to eat- not sure why they dont list them on the menu since they print the special cards out weekly, it seems.

This place is a really nice to eat at outside with the amazing view.
Id be happy to return when visitors are in town, or if I find myself in the area.

Happy to say, I was very pleased with my experience this.

• Hungarian first
  • Serbian first
Acworth, Georgia
“The best find in Delray Beach”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at Cafe Luna Rosa the first two evenings of our week vacation at Delray Beach and intend to return again. Everything that we ordered was simply delicious from the Salad to the Chocolate Mousse cake dessert. We haven't had breakfast there yet but have heard that it is fabulous. The food, the service and the atmosphere are top notch. I am so happy we found this fantastic spot.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Italian in a seaside town”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My wife and I enjoyed sitting outside and being well attended to by our excellent server, Gabe. He is very committed to providing personal service and ensuring a great meal. My wife chose the crabcake appetizer as her meal and I had the home made pasta with bolognese sauce. We shared the arugula salad. Everything was delicious (pasta was a very generous portion). For dessert we shared the chocolate ganache with whipped cream and ate every bite! Be sure to call for a reservation - it was full. And sit outside!

Pompano Beach, Florida
“one of the best Happy Hours in Delray”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

the food is excellent but can be a little pricey, so I prefer to go at Happy Hour....they have a great one, with a full bar where EVERYTHING is half off, top shelf and specialty drinks included! And it is from 3:30-6:30 every day! There is also a great appetizer menu that is half off too....the last time I was there, in May 2014, there were 3 of us that had 2 rounds of drinks (try the mojito!) and 3-4 large appetizers for $50!!! Can't beat that! Drinks are usually more than that.

• Visited May 2014
“Great View, Great Breakfast, Great Staff”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Was in Del Ray a few weeks past and needed a quick and good breakfast " to go". From the moment I walked up I was quickly greeted and was directed to the bar to place my" to go" order. A smiling bartender named Kate quickly asked me all the right questions. How is your morning? Coffee? Have you been here before? Let me get you a menu? Ask me any questions! Within a few moments my order was placed. I was ordering for myself and five family members who also were looking for a great breakfast. In no time at all I had my breakfast and was on my way. When I got back to my family's home everything was hot and correct!!!!!! Was so impressed with their varied breakfast menu I went back a few days later. When I entered Kate welcomed me back and again did a fantastic job! When you are in Del Ray Beach and you are looking great place to have breakfast, be treated to a fantastic view you really need to go here!!! BTW they have valet parking around the corner on Atlantic Ave. Can't miss the place it is right next to the hamburger place. LOL

• Visited May 2014