“Great spot to relax and bring your dog.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Grind Cafe

The Grind Cafe
Ranked #228 of 407 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great spot to relax and bring your dog.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

We have been going here since it opened. Our dog is great friends with owners. Art always tries to find a moment to say hello to us and our dog. We look forward to delicious coffee and really like their pastries. Amazing dessert selection. Full breakfast. Great atmosphere.
Not to be missed!

• Visited February 2014

“Good drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

My mango smoothie drinks tastes great and fresh!

Clean environment, friendly staff

I would definitely recommend this place.

Boston
“Great iced coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Was at Publix at Delray Marketplace and asked if there was a place to get iced coffee nearby. The manager told me about Grind. I drove over and parked in front of the shop. They have great coffee. The grind and roast made an excellent iced coffee. The shop reminded me of a Starbucks, but less standardized. Pastry looked yummy, but I had groceries to get into the fridge quickly. Great stop while shopping, or after the movies. I'll go back to sit down in the shop, or sit out front to people-watch depending on the weather.

• Visited November 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“great coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

if you want really good coffee, this is the place, so say the owners. I happened to walk in there by accident and was blown away by the décor, plus they have live music on weekends. I believe they have their coffee beans roasted for them specially. great place to go after a movie, which is right across from them. also have great desserts

• Visited August 2013