Stayed 2 nights at the Residence Inn. Excellent location. Five minute walk to the ocean, about 10 to the east side of downtown Delray.
I had a one bedroom suite with a kitchen and living room. All rooms have a balcony. The hotel is very clean. Very nice pool. Self serve breakfast is available everyday. The staff were always pleasant. Self serve laundry is available on 3 floors. Just remember to bring lots of quarters. The soap and softners are free at the front desk.
I plan on staying again when visiting family in the area. My only complaint is the price! Its high but the hotel is very nice and the location with free parking can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Residence Inn Delray Beach, Florida's most comfortable extended stay hotel. Our contemporary hotel offers spacious rooms and suites located on the famous Atlantic Ave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Delray Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Delray Beach Hotel Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Delray Beach Florida