We've new to Marriott Rewards. We've stayed several times on our rewards card and PAID!. This time was free: the room was sub-standard to what we PAY for, not fully supplied, needed better
housekeeping. The worst part was the Front Desk service of a female who hurried us":saying they were very busy"- her attitude was anything but friendly!. She gave us a coupon book and the coupons expired 4/30, then she suggested visiting the places anyway to see if they'd take the coupon. I told her we were checking out, with permission, at noon as we attend the Presbyterian Church across the street. She did NOT write that down and as a result TWICE housekeeping came to the door to clean the room-one was the director of HK. Another FD employee had to tell her what do to regarding another situation with a guest. I feel she doesn't like her job, doesn't relate well with guests. This stay certainly was not a REWARD! Your hotel staff needs to treat REWARD guests better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Residence Inn Delray Beach, Florida's most comfortable extended stay hotel. Our contemporary hotel offers spacious rooms and suites located on the famous Atlantic Ave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Delray Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Delray Beach Hotel Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Delray Beach Florida