Honestly, this is a beautiful hotel. The Lobby is amazing, with chairs and comfy areas throughout a huge lobby, a breakfast area with a great free continental breakfast/ and a bar with an outdoor patio to hang out during the day and at night. the rooms are quaint and clean and comfortable.
BUT, having no AC in that huge lobby (where you ate breakfast and tried to hang out in to meet friends, have a drink etc.) was horrible. The humidity as soon as you got off the elevator hits you like a wall, your hair frizzes and sweat explodes throughout your body. After the first morning, having breakfast in the dining area, i spent the next few mornings, bringing my breakfast back to my room. We were a large group and all shocked at having no AC...who goes anywhere in the spring summer or fall in florida without AC??
could not go back. wish they would add AC, cause i loved the place and location is awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- historic Florida charm in a select service downtown hotel with a private oceanfront beach club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Colony Hotel and Cabana Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colony Hotel And Cabana
- Colony Hotel And Cabana Club Delray Beach, Florida