We stayed here on Jan. 9 and I fell in love with the place. The staff is friendly, warm and professional. This hotel is the 'grand dame' of Delray Beach - large lobby with hardwood floors and cozy bar. They serve a delicious complimentary breakfast in the morning - served on nice china. Free newspapapers too (USA Today and WSJ). Our room was very nice - comfortable bed, quiet, nice bath amenities, nice TV.
The location is great - you can walk to great shops, restaurants, etc.
The big bonus is when you rent a room here you also get access to their private beach a couple miles away. Clamshells over lounge chairs, umbrellas, a nice restaurant that serves delicious food (a little pricey, but worth the splurge).
I fell in love with this place -- for me it's THE go-to hotel when visiting Delray.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- historic Florida charm in a select service downtown hotel with a private oceanfront beach club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Colony Hotel and Cabana Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colony Hotel And Cabana
- Colony Hotel And Cabana Club Delray Beach, Florida