My husband and I spent an enjoyable five days at The Colony Hotel And Cabana Club in Delray Beach. We knew that it was an older hotel, so the small size of our room was no surprise. Both the room and (very large) bathroom were immaculate. The entire hotel and cabana areas were exceptionally clean and well maintained. The pool could use a little cement around the edges though.
The breakfast buffet featured real food (no smelly waffle machine) simple and varied.
We were most impressed by the cabana/beach area. What a treat to sit under an umbrella in the sand or go for a swim in the salt water pool. There is also nice cafe area for lunch. We loved the whole relaxed atmosphere.
For location, price, and service our experience here was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- historic Florida charm in a select service downtown hotel with a private oceanfront beach club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Colony Hotel and Cabana Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colony Hotel And Cabana
- Colony Hotel And Cabana Club Delray Beach, Florida