We only live a few miles from the Colony Hotel, but since we were getting married downtown at Old School Square, we wanted to spend the night somewhere memorable. The Colony did not disappoint. Our room was beautiful, charming and comfortable. We rushed out in the morning to meet our family for brunch, but some of our guests stayed there and told us the breakfast was wonderful. They also enjoyed the lobby bar & front porch (live music on the weekends).
Before the wedding, our photographer took some insanely gorgeous portraits of us in the old elevator, stairway, front entrance, etc. We still love stopping in from time to time to soak up the old Florida charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- historic Florida charm in a select service downtown hotel with a private oceanfront beach club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Colony Hotel and Cabana Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colony Hotel And Cabana
- Colony Hotel And Cabana Club Delray Beach, Florida