We were absolutely enthralled with our stay at the Colony Hotel. We got an amazing room rate of $99/night and were upgraded to a king bed when we arrived. The rooms were very nice sized and the bathrooms were spotless. The location is ideal for a weekend getaway...we actually went during Memorial Day week and there were very few people around which was nice. You are close to the restaurants and shops, but also just a minute or two to drive to the Cabana Club which was even better than the hotel. A pristine, almost private pool, free towels/umbrellas/beach shells, a outstanding lunch selection being served from 12noon-2pm...really there was nothing to complain about at all. Breakfast was complimentary each morning and included hot items such as eggs, bacon, etc. What an amazing deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- historic Florida charm in a select service downtown hotel with a private oceanfront beach club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Colony Hotel and Cabana Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colony Hotel And Cabana
- Colony Hotel And Cabana Club Delray Beach, Florida