I have stayed at the Colony twice this year. I went with my Mom in February and loved it so much I went back with my husband about six weeks later.
Delray is just a great town...lots of great restaurants, cute boutiques, beautiful beach. On my first trip we rented a car which we didn't even use the first four days we were there because everything's within walking distance. The beach club is a short walk from the hotel. I heard some lazier guests complaining about the distance and whining about when the van would pick them up to ride there, but I can't think of many things better than strolling up Ocean Blvd (A1A).
The hotel is like staying in a Tommy Bahama store...very colorful, very old Florida. Nice rooms, charming common areas, very clean, great staff. Loved sitting on the patio after dinner with a cookie from the health food store up the street or with a glass of wine. The breakfast had some really nice choices and the 2 gallon glass jars of fresh pineapple just made me happy.
Can't wait to go back next spring!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- historic Florida charm in a select service downtown hotel with a private oceanfront beach club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotels.com so you can book your Colony Hotel and Cabana Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colony Hotel And Cabana
- Colony Hotel And Cabana Club Delray Beach, Florida