“wonderful locale”

Delray Beach Marriott
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Delray Beach
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I greatly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Conveniently located for shopping, dining and pool/beach going. Loved the spa services....Denise' s aromatherapy massage was very relaxing.. Hotel staff was friendly and efficient..Rooms were clean and spacious.

Room Tip: Although we didn't have a great view, we had a refrigerator and convenient location for spa and...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Mathias W, Manager at Delray Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Cathy B,

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I am also glad to hear you were able to enjoy our N Spa during your stay. I will make sure to pass along your wonderful comments about Denise to our Spa Director.

We hope to see you back soon in Delray!

Guest Service Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,093)

Reviewed 19 June 2014

What is there not to love about this Marriott! Perfectly located at the end of Atlantic Avenue which is the main street in Delray! The staff is more than accommodating to every need and the facilities are exactly what is needed...excellent rooms, very nice pool, restaurant, and the hidden super plus for me is that there is a washer and dryer on location which for me is a huge plus when we stay here for than a week! Spend the day at the pool, and walk across the street to the ocean...walk next door for casual or nice dining, and walk down the street for great shopping! What is also great is that Delray is about half way between Palm Beach and Ft Lauderdale which means you can take a day from the sun and go to either major cities if that is on your agenda!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MTSBMTSB
Mathias W, Manager at Delray Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear MTSBMTSB,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay with us. As you mentioned in your review, our hotel is fortunate enough to be located in the heart of Delray just minutes away from great dining and shopping.

I am happy to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your needs and provide excellent service. Our hotel is fortunate enough to have a staff that takes pride in their work ethic and seek to exceed guest expectations.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

this full-service resort and business hotel sits on the corner of Atlantic and Ocean Avenues. It has unobstructed views of the ocean. Attentive service and clean, contemporary public spaces and bedrooms are clean and spacious.

Room Tip: ask for an oceanfront room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear AviCa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Delray Beach Marriott. I appreciate your feedback and am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back and hosting you brilliantly. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Wonderful hotel to spend your nights with and very relaxing to enjoy the day. The bed was very comfortable,slept very well. Our house keeper Melenie did a wonderful job at keeping the room clean for us,and the room service was outstanding also along with the food, bar service was also a plus, great drinks. The pool area is kept very clean also. I also enjoyed my spa experience,they have a wonderful caring staff, very attentive to your needs. I will in the future plan more visits to the Marriott in Delray.I travel across the nation frequently and this was one of the most enjoyable visits I have had at a hotel. It is within walking distance to some great shops and restaurants also. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ocean View is a plus.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Mathias W, Manager at Delray Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Debra C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed all of the different outlets our hotel has to offer.

I will personally reach out to our Director of Housekeeping and forward the compliments mentioned about Melenie. She is a true asset to the hotel and takes great pride in her responsibilities.

We hope to see you again in the near future. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had a wonderful stay there 6/6/2014- 6/9/2104. Pool was refreshing with pool side lunch/drinks served to you. Two towels provided, even for the beach which is across the street.
Lobby served fresh iced tea/ fruity water/ jelly beans all day for your enjoyment. Rooms were turned down and restocked every day, (nice chocolate mints in eve.) Keurig coffee makers in all rooms. Maid staff very friendly. Only draw back is poor water pressure in shower- (seems to be a Delray Beach hotel thing as a lot of them have this poor feature). But overall a lovely place to stay. Restaurants and shops within walking distance also!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Mathias W, Manager at Delray Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear KarenBz-54,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. I will share your feedback with the staff and personally thank them for a job well done. I am sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with low shower pressure. I have asked my Director of Engineering to research if we have received any other comments regarding this concern. Thank you for your valuable time and feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back when future travel plans bring you to the area.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

It's very closed to the beach and downtown. The beach is just 2 min walk and there are plenty of food options in near vicinity. Rooms are spacious and nice. The bathrooms are bit old style but very clean. The whole ambiance is very relaxing. The spa is supposedly very good, I didn't have time to use the spa and pool - though they looked very inviting. They allowed me to check in early morning at 6 without even charging for that. It was a good gesture. The staff is very courteous and accommodates requests.

Room Tip: sea facing :)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Shaun V, Manager at Delray Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Upjash77,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Delray Beach Marriott following your recent stay. I will share your comments with the staff and thank each of them for a job well done. We are fortunate to have a staff that is genuinely engaged and passionate about delivering service. Please be sure to visit nSpa in the future as they offer a full menu of massage treatments, pedicures/manicures and salon services.

Thank you again for your valuable time and feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Shaun Vincenti
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Across the street from a fabulous beach and a short walk to down town action and great restaurants. Love this city. Where do I begin The hotel is lovely, the pool was shielded from the wind, all though crowded. Higher end but not stuffy. We stayed at the Residence Inn down the street a few weeks later, and actually prefer that.At Marriott Extra cost to park and breakfast not included. Check out residence Inn if this matters to you. Both great. LOVE DelRay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Gracielulu10960,

Thank you for sharing your kind words in regards to your recent visit to the Delray Beach Marriott. I will share your comments with the team and thank them for a job well done. The Residence Inn is our sister property and also offers wonderful accommodations. Whether you choose the Delray Beach Marriott or the Residence Inn Delray Beach we appreciate the opportunity to accommodate you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Shaun Vincenti

Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach
Delray Sands Resort on Highland Beach
Crane’s Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Delray Beach I-95

Been to Delray Beach Marriott? Share your experiences!