It started terribly. Lacked the welcoming feel I normally expect at the front desk being an Elite Member. I actually tried to change hotels the first night. Got stuck in the hearing impaired room, no doubles available. Kids all on the floor. BUT! over the next couple of days, Scott saved the day. Scott is one of the management team, he made my kids feel special, he treated them like kings, he paid special attention to us and we didn't ask for it, and overall made the rest of the stay great. I had a planned room switch for the final night, and now i know!! Always book the Jr. Suite. Awesome room, huge compared to the other one. First class all the way. Pool was great. Beach is like 100 feet across A1A. Awesome restaurants right down the street. Overall I went from "I'll never come back" to "I can't wait to try it again sometime." Thanks Scott!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dogs are welcomed. Maximum 2 dogs per room (30 pounds max) with per pet fee of USD 75 rooms and USD 200 Villas. Contact hotel for more details and confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delray Beach Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delray Beach Marriott Hotel Delray Beach
- Marriott Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Marriott Florida