“Good hotel but could use an update new TV, beds and...”
Review of Travelodge Deltona

Travelodge Deltona
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deltona
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Good hotel but could use an update new TV, beds and exterior of the hotels looked like it was shut down

1  Thank Carla R

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was an awesome little hotel. My husband and I stayed 3 days. The beds were great and the pillows were awesome. The rooms were nice and clean, just as pictured. We enjoyed the area behind the hotel because of the grills and picnic tables. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would recommend this hotel to any of our family and friends.

1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Reviewed 28 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

1  Thank Larry P
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I usually don't write reviews although today I felt inspired to write a very good review. When I arrived at the travel lounge hotel, I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and how clean it was considering when I got there I really had to go to the bathroom. I'm not sure if its maintenance or the front desk that cleans the bathroom, every place is different but it was very clean and smelled very good so thank you for that. Also upon my arrival I was happily greeted and given important information on the hotel, I didn't feel rushed although someone walked in while I was checking in to my room, the lady Louise simply smiled and greeted the other gentleman and continued to assist me. When getting to my room, I was not impressed with old T.V style I would have preferred a newer T.V. and the bathrooms looked like they had just been cleaned so it smelled good although I believe it could of been a little cleaner. My bed was comfortable and clean and for the most part I was content in my room oh and the coffee there was excellent. In the mornings when I went to get breakfast I saw the same front desk lady which greeted me with a good morning and a smile. I felt good knowing I was still treated the same after I had purchased a room. While checking out after my week stay I had the pleasure of seeing Louise again, we shared a laugh and I thanked her for her service. I truly enjoyed the customer service there. A lot of people do not realize that who ever in at the front desk is who is representing the business saying that, travel lounge you have done a great job with the face of your business. Overall I enjoyed my stay and I will return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014

First off I would like to stay that the staff was GREAT! especially the lady upfront Louise! My house is getting some plumbing done and I had to stay at a hotel which I wasn't too excited about, but Louise made my stay very pleasant from her smile when I first walked in to her list of free activities to do. My room was clean and comfortable. I definitely will return and I look forward of seeing Louise again! Thank you so much for everything.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank gperilla92
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deltona
Hampton Inn DeBary/Deltona
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orange
Orange City Motel
Orange City Motel
#4 of 5 in Orange City

Been to Travelodge Deltona? Share your experiences!