“This place has HORRIBLE customer service!!”
Review of Deltona Ice Cream

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Deltona
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Deltona, Florida, United States
“This place has HORRIBLE customer service!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This place has HORRIBLE customer service!! Don't believe me call and place the same concern listed below and see for yourself how it is handled. *Last night I went there to take my children to eat ice cream at 9:30 PM and the dinning area/inside was closed. There were signs that clearly stated that the inside closes at 10:00 PM. There was a sign stating to use the drive through service. My children were extremely disappointed as they wanted to sit inside and enjoy their ice cream. The sign clearly stated that the dining room closes at 10:00pm. It was bothersome to find the doors locked. When going to the drive through I brought it to the attention of the young lady attending the window and she went on to explain that they close the dinning area/inside at a quarter to 10 which at that point it still was not a 1/4 to 10. I suggested they change the signs as this is inaccurate information. I received multiple blank stares from her and expressed the feeling of disappointment and I also pointed out what the sign stated. So as a responsible consumer I called the store today and ask to speak to a manager. The staff member went on to say that the manager was not available and she insisted I speak to her. She then said she handles the calls and that the store owner does not call anyone back. I expressed what happened the night and I suggested the signs be changed. This woman's attitude was just down right nasty and rude! She went on to say that they will not change the signs and that's that! she explained the same that they close the dinning room earlier then 10 pm so I went on to express again that the sign states otherwise. This woman was down right rude and unprofessional. I was the one trying to keep the peace during the conversation as she was extremely hostile. At one point I stated "No darling your not understanding" and her reply was "Did you just call me Darling? Yeah well I will give the owner your message" I asked her if it offended her that I called her darling as it is a term of endearment and she repeated she will give the owner my message I then asked her to add that I did not appreciate the way she treated me and to please add that to my message as well. I have never received a call back from an owner. It is extremely sad to know that this business that operates in my community can treat their customers so horribly. I have gone into much detail as I hope to raise awareness to other consumers that intend to visit this establishment after 9:30 PM I recommend you go else where. Save your money and go to the supper market and have an ice cream buffet for the money you will spend there. Best wishes and blessings to all.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank Adenelly

Deltona, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Ice Cream and great prices!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I have been going here for over 20 years and still LOVE it. They have delicious home made ice cream and their prices are excellent! I definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone!!

• Visited April 2013
Deltona, FL
“Love the homemade ice cream”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

This place has by far the best home made ice cream in the area. A small place but lots of flavors and wonderful ice cream.

Visited October 2012
Deltona, Florida
“Absolutely yummy!”
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Live this place! The prices are really reasonable, the ice cream is amazing, and they are now finally accepting all major credit cards! It used to be cash only and now they finally accept cards, which is great since not many people carry cash anymore. Will be going there more often!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Rodeo Whip is absolutely...”
Reviewed 22 May 2008

Rodeo Whip is absolutely the best place around here for ice cream. They have a chocolate and spinkle dipped waffle cone too that is to die for. They have all the best flavors, and my personal favorite there is cookie dough. Its not the best to eat inside in, but go through the drive through and get something. Seriously. It's super delicious.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook