“Rude drive thru staff”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Deltona, Florida, United States
“Rude drive thru staff”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I hardly go there anymore because of the attitudes I get for basically anything I say or do. I mean, who's paying for the meal?? I went there Sunday(06/09/2013) at around 12:30 or 1pm (only because I figured maybe they fired the bad employees they have by now), and decided to use the drive thru -since the rain was falling, and I actually had an employee refuse to open her window for me to pay, simply because I had my wiper still on. Had no problems turning it off once she indicated why she would not slide open her window, but the attitude and disgust she gave me was Completely Unnecessary. Maybe I just have it all wrong, but is it us who should be assisting them with a job they r paid 2 do?? or the other way around? this was the last straw for me -they've been giving customers at the drive thru nasty attitudes a bit too long now -Its getting old.

Go 2 the 1 on saxon instead, unless u like paying for people to give u attitude that is.

• Visited June 2013

Deltona, Florida
“Friendly service and Always hot food!”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Every time we go thru drive-thru all the employees are so nice. They always make sure we have ketchup and napkins. Food is always fresh and hot! I will always go to this Wendy's. Plus it's right up the street!

Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

You can depend ont he food quality and are always surprising
us with something new. It is kept reasonably clean and most
of the staff very pleasant.

Visited August 2012
“Wendy's is Wendy's”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

When we want a quick, affordable bite to eat, Wendy's can always be counted on to deliver! The menu is varied and affordable. Love their fruit infused ice teas, Frosty's and Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers. Sure miss the old-style Wendy's fries AND the short-lived Frescata sandwiches!

Visited February 2012
florida
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Person the counter was new with no guidance from expierenced co worker. Gave our food away to someone else. Manager in the back office. Only offered to give free food next time we came in to eat. There will not be a next time. Our food should have been free!

Visited February 2012