“Deltona Beef O'Brady's”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #24 of 59 Restaurants in Deltona
Reviewed 18 March 2013

My family visits this location frequently. We love the family atmosphere and the new menu is the best.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Been to this location on many occasions and have always found everything to be great! Prices are affordable for casual sports bar/family restaurant. Service has always been very friendly and fast. Food has always been good! Lots of tvs with games on and kids shows plus some video games too.

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Was in the area visiting my Mom and Brother, then decided to go some place close to eat and we chose Beef O'Brady's. Had been there many years before with family members and was not all that impressed, so reluctantly agreed to dine there. The place is indeed a Sport's bar and with all the memorabilia and stuff all over the walls and TVs mounted everywhere, but tastefully done, which is what I expected. The Server was very friendly, attentive and efficient, so big plus on those business attributes. My Mom had the Philly Sandwich, I the Chicken Tacos (since their Fish Tacos are made with Tilapia - no thanks) and my Brother the 20 Piece Grilled Shrimp. All of us were quite pleased with the food items, they were hot, tasty and well priced. So am a bit surprised at people saying this place was bad??? I would definitely go back to this place if in the area for lunch or dinner.

2  Thank DNSPartners
Reviewed 15 October 2012 via mobile

What can I say other than this location is Average at best. Average food and service do not scream come back often. The wings are the shining star of this resturant however even they are not 100% consistant. We really enjoy the pub chips and $10 buckets are a highlight.

As I stated not a lot of options in this town so I will be back for the wings and beer however I steer clear of the rest of the menu.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Other than fast food & a Chinese Restaurant, this is the only option to sit down and have a casual meal with your family or coworkers. The food is generally good, however - biggest problem I have is that if you ask for extra sauce you get small 1 ounce container & they charge you 50 cents that you find out about when you get your bill. Food is a bit pricey, so I would expect free extra sauce.

Service is slow & at times unorganized, as each server thinks the other has "taken care of you". It appears that there are no "mature" people ever working.