Upon arrival the front desk was very unprofessional. There is a code to get into your tower and a code to your door. The condo is clean but you get the feeling that they moved a few pieces of furniture in and that's it. There are NO extras. I didn't even have a measuring cup or a baking pan. There is one pot in this place. I have seen other units as there are nine families staying here with us and it is the same in every one you go in. The pool closes at 10:00 p.m. and the Security guard clears the deck area around 11:00 p.m. I have never been kicked out of the pool area before. I understand closing the pool but telling 6 adults that they can not sit outside to talk is ridiculous. The beach is across the street from the condo. A shuttle will take you to the beach but you have to call them to pick you up. I was on hold for 30 minutes trying to get a ride back. They drop you off at a state park that is not close to any other condos, which some may like but the teenagers normally like to be near the condos to visit with others. The views are horrible I am looking at the Shopping mall next door. Don't bring drinks in the pool area. If you do not buy drinks at the Palms you will be told that it is illegal to consume near the bar which is at the pool. This place has the RUDEST staff I ever seen in my life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms of Destin offers spacious one, two, and three bedroom vacation rentals with flat screen televisions, fully equipped kitchens, washer and dryer, two full baths, balconies with sliding glass doors overlooking our lagoon pool, the Gulf of Mexico, and the city of Destin, Florida. As an exclusive guest at the Palms of Destin you may enjoy Destin’s largest lagoon pool beneath the palms, relax with peaceful spa treatments inspired from the Polynesian islands at the Royal Palm Spa, or simply enjoy our luxurious designer vacation rental amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Of Destin Hotel Destin
- Palms Hotel Destin
- Destin Palms Hotel
- The Palms Of Destin Resort And Conference Center Florida