I can't say enough about the condo we stayed in ("Serendipity" Room 21211). To start, it was a Penthouse condo, so we had great views of both the ocean and the bay from the balcony in addition to a fabulous view of the Huge pool. It was the biggest and nicest pool I have ever experienced. It even had a hot tub so big it had an island of palm trees in the middle of it. The condo itself was quite large and had such an elegant yet comfy feel to it. The master bed was probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. The kitchen had everything you needed to cook (except food of course) and everything was so CLEAN!!!! The place even had a washer and dryer which was so convenient. Flat screen TV in every room. Really was impressed with this place, and will definitely be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms of Destin offers spacious one, two, and three bedroom vacation rentals with flat screen televisions, fully equipped kitchens, washer and dryer, two full baths, balconies with sliding glass doors overlooking our lagoon pool, the Gulf of Mexico, and the city of Destin, Florida. As an exclusive guest at the Palms of Destin you may enjoy Destin’s largest lagoon pool beneath the palms, relax with peaceful spa treatments inspired from the Polynesian islands at the Royal Palm Spa, or simply enjoy our luxurious designer vacation rental amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Of Destin Hotel Destin
- Palms Hotel Destin
- Destin Palms Hotel
- The Palms Of Destin Resort And Conference Center Florida