Review Highlights

Great adventure

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Calvin C
via mobile

All reviews captain jeff red snapper king mackerel fish amberjack mahi mahi hour trip holy mackerel foot tiger shark different species highly recommend capt these guys in season big ones fantastic trip knew where deck hand
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great trip... gulf was rough in the beginning but we stuck it out and ended up catching a lot of fish. Captain Chris was patient and extremely helpful. He made our trip one to remember. Would highly recommend OseaD to anyone wanting to fish in Destin for the first time. On our way in at end of day several other boats were docking along side us. The captains were all asking Captain Chris for locations and suggestions as our boat caught the most fish by far. Fun Day!!!

wailinjones, Owner at O Sea D Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

When other captains are asking how you are catching so many fish is always a good thing. We will take that all day long. Thank you for the review and the business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great day on the water with Captain Nick! He was great with my four year old son, and put us on plenty of fish for our four hour trip.
I highly recommend these guys, very professional, great gear, and very nice boats. Jeff was very easy to set this trip up with. We will be back.
Thanks again guys!
Calvin and Byron

Thanks so much for the great review. We are glad you all had fun and caught lots of fish. More importantly, had a good time. Thanks again for your business.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took a very important client of ours on two six hour chartered fishing trips with O Sea D. It was a phenomenal experience and everyone had a blast. I would highly recommend O Sea D to everyone.

Boom! Glad you all had fun and we were able to show your clients a good time!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I have only great things to say about this company. Booked our 6 hour trip two days in advance so I could take my dad fishing while in town. After booking, I immediately received and confirmation text with instructions. The boat / dock was easy to find, met our Captain Nick there and he was genuinely interested in what we wanted to do. We preferred to fish for Mahi-Mahi and Amberjack, so we made it so. We had a slow start, but came upon a grass bed and debris and ran into a large school of Mahi, we maxed out in about an hour. Was an absolute blast. My freezer is now full of fish and I have plenty to give to friends and family.

Nick cleaned all the fish and was extremely helpful and professional in all aspects of his job, I highly recommend him / them without reservation.

Thanks for the review and mentioning how our trips are customized for our clients. We always give clients options on what they want to catch. I am glad we were able to find the kind of fish you wanted. It's hard to beat catching some Mahi.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Captain Chris was awesome. O Sea D put us right on the fish. We went deep sea with 4 kids and 2 of them were under 10 yo. Awesome experience and caught a boat load of fish. Highly recommend to anyone. Thanks O Sea D.

Trip for the kids are always fun. I hope they will talk about this trip for a long time. Thanks again for the business.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

This group treats you right. Had a great time out with my father and my son catching all kinds of fish! Captain Nick worked hard getting us on the Mahi Mahi I was hoping to find. He and Josh delivered with a good day and a mixed group of different fish to keep us entertained. Good guides that know their fishing. Thanks!

Thanks so much for the positive review. We are glad you had a blast! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Awesome trip with Captain Chris today. His sharp eye for floating debris landed us 15 Mahi! Great guy...Great fun...Great fish!

Thanks so much for the positive review. We are glad you had a blast. See you next year!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our time on the water with Jeff. He put us on the snapper early, and knew when it was time to move to the next spot. We would absolutely book with Jeff again.

Thanks again for your business. See you next year!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Captain Nick was great! We spent 4 hours on the gulf, catching Mahi-Mahi, Trigger and Redfish. We saw dolphins, jellyfish and sharks too. Even made a pit-stop at Crab Island on the way home. Overall, a relaxing day on the water, catered to exactly my preferences. Would definitely visit them again.

We are glad you had that relaxing day! Thanks so much for the business and positive review.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

You will find ads galore for charters but trust me, go with these guys. My husband and son went deep sea fishing for their birthdays. Capt Nick knew right where to take them and wasn’t afraid to go as far as he needed for best catch. Neither eat fish so they did catch and release and this crew whole heartedly supports that if you prefer. My son caught an Amberjack which we now know is one of the strongest fish in the gulf. Nick instructed him and my husband and gave them what they needed but had them do the work on their own for them to be able to claim their own glory. Both were beyond happy

wailinjones, Owner at O Sea D Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Beyond happy with your trip!!! Boom!!! Love to hear that. Thanks so much and I am glad we were able to give you a great experience.