My wife and I were staying at Lake Blackshear Resort in Cordele, Ga (see my review) and decided to leave after one night and come down to Destin, Fl. where we are to meet our daughter's family and other cousins to share a condo. We weren't supposed to meet for another two days. We called Candlewood Suites because of the ratings and the price and were surprised that they had a room available for just 2 nights. Most places in this area want a 3 or 4 night stay at an average of $300 a night. We got the senior rate at about half that.
The hotel is in tip-top shape. Our room had two queen beds, refrigerator, small range, microwave, dishwasher, dishes and utensils. Nice flat screen TV and lots of room. It is VERY clean and the management is really accommodating. The only thing we found irritating (and it's not the hotel's fault) was a herd of elephants in the room above us. Sounded like a family with children who loved to jump and run.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Candlewood Suites Destin Miramar-Beach Sandestin Area is an All-Suite, extended-stay hotel. Ideally located between Destin and Sandestin, the Candlewood Suites Destin features studio and one-bedroom suites inclusive of full kitchens, recliners, couches, flat-panel HDTVs, and a variety of bed types. Hotel amenities also include FREE WIFI, FREE Guest Laundry, Outdoor Swimming Pool, 24-hour Gym, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Candlewood Destin
- Destin Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin Florida