“Fat's is the Best!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Hurst, Texas
“Fat's is the Best!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Have visited Fat Clemenza's past 3 yrs on vacation. Great Food + Great Service = GREAT MEAL! Can't say enough good things about Dominic's place. You'd think you were having dinner in Little Italy in NYC or Chicago! Whether you order the Seafood Linguine in Marinara or Eggplant Parmesan, you can't go wrong! The wood-fired oven baked pizza is outstanding too. And don't forget the garlic knots and/or olive plate appetizer! Manga!

Visited August 2014

Tampa
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Traveled to Destin this past week and managed to have dinner twice at Fat Clemenza's because the pizza was awesome! Have not had pizza this good since we
left New York. The entree's were good also but the best part of the meal was the pizza.
Small restaurant so you need reservations but if you like pizza this is the place to go.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Tobykodi
Richmond, Virginia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My family and I visited here on vacation in July, and enjoyed one of the best Italian dinners I've ever had. Everything down to the last rigatoni noodle was spectacular. My daughter chose the Rigatoni with fresh mozzarella and basil, while my wife indulged in the Eggplant Parmagiana. She raved about the Eggplant the rest of our vacation. Even the house wine was excellent!
We also took home two pizzas, which we enjoyed for lunch the next day! The only downfall to our meal was the service. Yes, it was busy, but still it took about 20 minutes to receive our drinks. Luckily, the food made up for it.

This place is pretty small, so I would highly recommend reservations.

• Visited July 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We ate here twice while vacationing in Destin. Both times the food was great. Authentic Italian and good service. I will add we did take out because they were so busy. If you plan to eat at the restaurant, make a reservation!

• Visited July 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Local Italian”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you want a break from the hustle and bustle and seafood joints of Destin, this is a great choice. Decent menu and reasonably diverse wine list. I had the veal piccata, one of my favorite Italian dishes and their preparation was pretty decent. Quiet and dimly lit, calm atmosphere. Excellent service. Reasonably priced. I would go back.

• Visited August 2014