“Sea Quest”

AJ's Water Adventures
Ranked #1 of 162 Tours in Destin
More attraction details
Owner description: AJ's is Destin's premier dolphin cruise, sunset cruise, sailing and snorkeling trip operator. We offer daytime dolphin cruises, sunset cruises, pirate cruises, sailing charters, moonlit sailing, sunset sailing, snorkeling, and more! Every cruise comes with complimentary beer, wine, soda, water and kids can Captain! Choose AJ's for your next dolphin cruise and let us help you make wonderful memories on your Destin Vacation.
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Captain Nick Williams and mate was awesome. He took us on an informative and fun harbor, gulf and bay tour. We saw many dolphins that the crew pointed out. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Andy Y
Write a ReviewReviews (1,335)

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We have gone 2 years in a row. The staff is very friendly. Our guides were Nick & James! So friendly and funny. We saw dolphins and a beautiful sunset. They were every accommodating for my 81 year old grandmother!! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Crew was very friendly and good at what they did. I have nothing to compare them to,so being my first sailing experience I would recommend this place. It was fun.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I'm a local and was treated by my friend to a Sunday afternoon sail boat trip. Professional, fun, great music, tasty ice cold beer, family friendly- will go back!

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I took my family of 4 on the snorkel cruise. My 3 year old enjoyed the boat ride and the beach while my husband and 10 year old snorkeled. The staff were fun and knowledgeable, very laid back which we like!! :)