Review Highlights

Sunset dolphin cruise

Beth D
via mobile

1,810 results
All reviews daniel webster sea quest sunset cruise captain nick saw dolphins dolphin tour complimentary drinks celebrity homes beautiful sunset played great music boat ride wine and beer all ages highly recommend this cruise highlight of our trip these guys crew members
Reviewed 1 week ago

Finally took everyone's advice and scheduled a sunset dolphin cruise - Captain Nick was amazing! Music was perfect, great interaction for the kids, beautiful sunset and lots of dolphin activity. Highly recommend this cruise!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A few girlfriends and I went in this cruise this past Saturday and it was amazing! The captain and crew mate were so friendly and interactive with the guests! I will definitely be bringing my family back to experience this cruise. The sunset was beautiful and we got to see a bunch of dolphins!

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was the first time ever being on a Dolphin Cruise and let me tell you, it exceeded our expectations. Simply seeing how the ambiance in the boat changed from when we departed to when we returned, is proof that the Ocean has special powers.Lol. Nick and Cody were exceptional hosts and we enjoyed the free drinks that came with the cruise. The sunset was beyond words! BEAUTIFUL! I would highly recommend this cruise, especially after a long day of sightseeing. There was no better way to end our vacation. Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I booked the Sunset Sail and it was beautiful. The Captain and staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. We got to see the dolphins as well. I would definitely do again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nick and Cody were awesome this is the first trip my husband and I have made anywhere without our children , we saw lots of dolphins and even got videos and pictures , they made it fun for everyone they even let the kids take turns driving the boat . I would highly recommend this if your ever in Destin .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was a wonderful time! We went as a family with 2 teens and a 7 year old. All had a wonderful time. Plenty of dolphins out at sunset! Our captain and crewmate were awesome!plenty of singing and dancing along with lots of laughter! We will definitely do this one again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the best dolphin cruise I've ever been on! The weather was great, the music was great and Nick and Cody were very engaging and made it fun! We saw lots of dolphins and it was worth every penny! I highly recommend it and I will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was so worth the money. Captain of the boat was very entertaining and loved the good sound system on the boat playing music and also loved the karaoke moment on our cruise. Even though it rained we stayed out in it and made me feel like a kid again as we sang. We where the only boat that didn't go back due to the rain and when we came along side of the pier on our way to dock the captain had us all do a group dance (YMCA) as he honked to the tourists seated outside the different restaurants. Made those watching laugh and wave at us as we went by. So much fun!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a beautiful sunset Cruise! Captin was wonderful! Highly recommend this cruise to anyone. Couples, groups or families. Appropriate for all!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Captain Nick and Cody are the BEST!!! My family and I had the Best time ever!!! We laughed and danced and saw an amazing number of dolphins!!! We have been on this tour several times and it keeps getting better!!!! Thanks and blessings to all.