“Amazing!!!”

Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: At the doorstep pickup and dropoff to and from the Sandestin Resort as well as surrounding hotels/vacation rentals.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My husband and I stopped in on our way to Ft Walton,we had a gift card and had never been..let me just say.well we will definately be back!!! the scallop sliders are some of the best thing I have ever eaten(I had them as my lunch) they have a lovely slaw on them with an aioli, basil and tomato so good,even the crispy onins on the side were great. my husband had the burger which he said was outstanding.service was also outstanding.can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Every time we come to Sandestin, this is one of our must stops. I actually make reservations once I know the dates of our trip.

I have always been a big fan of Tommy Bahama's clothing and beach gear, and the restaurant does not disappoint.

The service we have had, at times, has been a bit spotty - in both cases the server got busy with a large party, but to me that's it no excuse.

The food, well everything we have had was delicious. The tuna tacos, the coconut crusted crab cakes, the crab bisque, the jerk chicken tacos, the seared ahi, the coffee crusted ribeye, and the macadamia nut encrusted snapper, all are delicious. The spiked guacamole was tasty, but over-priced and not all that spectacular.

I am longing for our trip back next year, when we will dine here again!

1  Thank MrOrph
Reviewed 24 August 2014

fresh and tasty. My female date had eaten here before and actually having lunch here was her idea. They prepare the fish with a blackened, spicy finish and she requested them to be seasoned a bit lighter. Her request was taken and politely followed. The other taco ingredients were fresh and quite tasty. I would recommend this restaurant with the only caveat being a common now with most Destin establishments, it is a bit pricey. With that said feel confident when choosing Tommy Bahama's.

1  Thank FWFCBen
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Everything at Tommy Bahama's Restaurant is delicious but I think my absolute favorite is the Pina Colada cake - you must order this even if you have to get it to go! The particular location has a very nice outdoor dining patio area that is lovely on pretty evenings. The service we had was excellent and our meal was wonderful. The Lump Blue Crab and Avocado Salad was fresh and I really recommend it. The Jerk Chicken Tacos and the Tiger Shrimp Pasta were very good but pretty spicy, so beware! You can read a more detailed article about our visit on our travel blog here: http://www.wanderlustwonder.com/2014/05/08/knew-tommy-bahama-restaurants/ or I would be glad to answer any questions.

1  Thank kentuckygal53
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The dishes are well executed but all that interesting. Drinks are solid. Had the tamarind steak salad on last visit. Refreshing and light. I did have a ard time finding something exciting and appealing though.