Village Inn of Destin
US$321
US$232
US$295
US$213
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$199
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$229
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$269
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$364
US$282
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$224
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanacross the streetan older hotelstay there againthe location is perfectexcellent stayhousekeeping staffgreat place to staynice poolmcguiresmargaritavilleboardwalkmicrowaveironharborwalkdryer
Reviewed 11 June 2011

We have stayed here a number of times and have never had a bad time yet. We are planning another trip bac down very soon. The rooms are always clean and so is the pool.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cricketallen
Reviewed 7 June 2011

The Village Inn of Destin is a pleasantly affordable place to stay when on a budget. When economy is the determining factor and comfort can only be sacrificed by so much, choose Village Inn of Destin. The rooms were clean, everything worked in spite of the age and it is in the midst of everything one would want to do in Destin FL.

Room Tip: Bring an extention cord; sockets are few
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2011

We didn't book ahead of time because of the terrible reviews here, but we had to check it out because of the price and location. We got there on a sunday and had no problem getting a non-smoking room at the last minute. We pad less than $140 for two nights in May--when the weather is perfect! The room was clean, though the carpets could use a shampooing. We had two small kids with us and felt comfortable. Beds were fresh, bathroom was clean (even had a heat lamp!), and the pool was perfect. I don't understand what these other people are complaining about. It's a budget motel, and was on par with our expectations. My only complaint is the beach is a good fifteen minute drive away. But there are great restaurants and activities within walking distance. I recommend this hotel- it works perfectly as a place to rest after a day of family fun. We felt safe and clean.

• Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank addiereese
Reviewed 20 May 2011

The room was fairly clean, except the ceiling looked like they had painted over mold spots. The king bed was a little lumpy and semi firm. The evening front desk guy who checked us in, was rude, and lacked personality. The pool was clean and inviting . "Continental breakfast" is a term that these hotels use loosely! It consisted of a juice machine, coffee, and your choice of Little Debbie cakes! they could have at least threw in some muffins for good measure! Just saying!! The room I stayed in did have a king sized bed, a small love seat that looked like it might have pulled out into a bed, an easy chair, a rather nice little fridge and microwave. If the the room would have had a coffee maker in the room, that would have made it better as I found the hotel coffee to be rather weak, Good thing Waffle House was right next door! :)

Room Tip: get a room on the end of building
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2010

I read a few reviews before I left, and was aware of the Waffle House noise, and we got our first room right behind it, and it smelled a little musty, so we asked for a different room. The second room was on the other side - furthest from Waffle House and was OK. The sheets and pillow cases were crispy & clean. The place could use some attention, but it was clean. The rug was a little cool/damp. There was no conditioner with the shampoo, not really a big deal. There were little bugs in the sink every morning. But the second room did not smell, and the water was hot for the shower. Very simple place, The desk staff was freindly- not overly, but they looked at me when i talked to them and had manners. The COFFEE in the AM WAS GREAT! The Juice was very good too! FOR THE PRICE- I really did not have any problems at all. I did notice there was a FOR SALE sign out front, so I think i would give this place a second chance. I was visiting a freind so I only needed to sleep there. It was nice to have a fridge and a microwave too! but I booked in Delta.com with my airfare & this was the cheapest or almost the cheapest place to stay in Destin.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family