I stayed here with a friend for the weekend. Our plan was to be in walking distance of Club Bimini (AJ's Seafood Restaurant after hours), which is right across the street. We are both born and raised New Orleanians so we understand party accommodations very well. Yes, the place is a rat hole. Yes, we slept on top of beach towels because the comforter was too dingy. Yes, the room was musty. Yes, we were awakened by a biker group preparing their motorcycles for travel in the early a.m. Yes, we wore shower shoes. YES, we only needed to store our belongings and shower during a fun weekend of partying and could care less about our accommodations. BTW, there's a Waffle House next door, which makes it an even better party location.
If you a planning to stay here as a couple or with your kids, you are insane and will definitely be disappointed. I recommend the WIngate or Motel 6 for an inexpensive deal. Residence Inn Sandestin is a nice treat with great shuttle service to popular spots. If you have a little cash to spend just go the Palms of Destin....my favorite spot in Destin (when I'm with the family).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from the Harbor and a short drive to the beach, come stay with us in the heart of Destin. Free Breakfast, Wifi, a pool for the kids, and a short walk to all the Destin essentials, come relax with us on your Florida vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Inn of Destin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Inn Of Destin Hotel Destin
- Village Hotel Destin
- Village Inn Destin
- Village Inn Of Destin Florida