All reviews room was clean across the street walking distance an older hotel fishing boats stay there again decent size the location is perfect great rate housekeeping staff excellent stay great place to stay nice pool mcguires microwave boardwalk margaritaville
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Village Inn is our "go to" place to stay when we visit Destin. The rate is the best in town! The room is very clean with a couch, fridge, in room coffee pot, a desk and a sitting chair. Every morning hot breakfast is served in the lobby. We sit out by the pool and enjoy our breakfast and coffee every morning. We were able to walk over to the Harbor Walk Village every day and visit all of our favorite spots. November is an excellent time of year to visit the weather was perfect. Veronika the manager gave us a great 3 day package you can not beat the value. The front desk and housekeeping staff always friendly .......We will return and stay at the Village Inn....very satisfied as always!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Destin Vacation T
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I have now been to say verbal motels in Florida and this is the nicest (I only travel in budget range). From being warmly greeted by Veronika at the reception desk to seeing our room, all was welcoming and friendly. The room was large, clean, well appointed, big tv, clean bed, good showers, and I had requested to be close to pool and they put next door! The WiFi signal was good and strong ad well. The breakfast had waffles! And strong coffee! I am very pleased with the whole motel experience at village inn.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank marional
Reviewed 2 November 2017

To be honest I had a great experience a few weeks back at this hotel. I was looking for budget. I found the room clean, the bed comfortable, the AC worked well and the wifi was strong. It's a great location, being right in the heart of Destin. I found the staff very personable and friendly every time I went to the front desk. I plan on going back down either this month or next and will more than likely be staying here again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the back side away from the main street. I didn't deal with any noise issues.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jako1313
Reviewed 17 October 2017

MOLD, LIVE MOLD on the curtains. Air conditioner smelled moldy. Booked online through Booking.com for 3 nights, couldn't even stay 2 minutes!!! We left right away, but they charged us $82.94 anyway!
Better off to sleep in your car than here! 0 stars if possible!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This was one of the dirtiest places I've stayed disgusting.I booked 3 nights .after I saw the room i said no way I'm staying here.stains on the couch rugs it was scary booked another hotel in price line.not sure how anyone could give this place a good review

Room Tip: There isn't one
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo