“The Best Service”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #21 of 38 Hotels in Destin
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I first stayed at the Sleep Inn in Destin Florida in May of 2014. The room cleanliness and service I received was amazing. Since that stay, I have had multiple teams of workers stay at the Sleep Inn every week. The service has remained top notch and in over 250 stays this summer, not one complaint from my employees! Thank you, Sleep Inn Team!

Room Tip: Book in Advance
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Mihir P, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear guest, we thank you for your kinds words in recognition of our staff and services. its certainly our pleasure to meet your needs and comfort while you are traveling away from home. we will be glad to accommodate you in the future anytime you are back in the town.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed in this Hotel with my four kids and I can say we felt safe, pool was great, location great and complimentary breakfast very good! Hotel was very clean and staff friendly and professional. I will definitely stay there again. Sleep Inn has become one of my favorite hotel chains.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John M
Mihir P, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for the valuable time you spent out of your schedule to post a feedback about our hospitality and services. we are glad that our location served its purpose for your trip. we will be glad to see you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Was able to book on site the night we needed a rental due to inconveniences with our first rental. Only had a debit card so was told I had to give a cash deposit. The stay was nice, staff was cordial, room was clean, halls were quiet. After checking out at the end of the stay in March we were told that we would get our security deposit back on our debit card within two weeks. It is now July and we have still not gotten that money back. We have called about eight times since March and no one has been helpful. I was hung up on today. Apparently the hotel ownership changed, but it doesn't seem like it helped at all. This may be a convenient place to stay, but I wouldn't risk it. Awful management that has basically stolen money from us. I'm a college student and it was spring break, but I stayed in the room with my sister and we were only ever there to shower and sleep. The desk woman must have conned us, and you can bet I and my family will never stay in this particular hotel or any of its sisters ever again, and I will never, ever recommend it.

Room Tip: Not anywhere here.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Carlie R
Mihir P, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for your feedback about your experience with the previous management. i deeply regret that you were misinformed about the deposit. upon your request, i tried to reach out to the previous management, but they could not recall this incident. i regret that i was not able to help you with this situation. However, with our management, we do keep deposit log books in which deposits are logged upon receiving and recorded upon refunding. i would like you to give us a chance to serve your better in the future.

,Thank you

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great hotel, we were able to walk to the beach 15 minute walk. Church behind the hotel. Grocery store next to the hotel. Pool is excellent. Fast food restaurants all along highway 98 next to the hotel. Rooms were clean. Great working refrigerator and Microwave. Excellent A/C. Toiletries were included. Front desk has Mints, Cookies, coffee and a friendly welcoming staff. Free hot breakfast was a great perk every morning. We stayed during the July 4th weekend.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor are cooler, the ones facing the rear of the property seems better. Both f...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Mihir P, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear guest, we greatly appreciate the time you spent to post a feedback about our hospitality. we are glad that our location served the whole purpose of your trip. and we are glad to know that our staff is always respectful and courteous to our guests. your words are very motivating it will get them going. i make sure that i pass your words around them by sharing the feed backs.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Booked a room last minute as everything in destin sold out approaching the weekend we went. Accommodations are decent, a little too much noise early in the morning (think it was a vacuum), but staff was very helpful. Left two dresses hanging in armoir, called day later, they found them and had UPS contact me to ship to me, saving a drive back to get them. So appreciated this! Customer service is always key!

Stayed: June 2014

Dear Guest , thank you for valued comment about your stay with us. we are glad that you had recognized our efforts and appreciated our services. i do apologize that you were disturbed by the noise in the morning. we have advised the entire staff about this incident and we will be careful next time.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

If you are looking to stay at a place close to the beach, this is a great place to go to. It is a small drive to the beach. We found that we could go to the Surf Hut restaurant to buy a drink and have very nice beach access- which is nearby. There are a couple of fast food places walking distance- as the beach is a 15 min walk. There is free breakfast- as you can make waffles, fresh fruit and yogurts among more choices. You will need to go elsewhere for coffee.

There is a 24 hour and I found the beds to be very comfortable. The rooms are a little small but that's ok!

Most importantly, the staff were very nice and helpful if I needed anything. They were professional and I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
Mihir P, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Guest, we would like to thank you for your valued feedback. we are so glad that we were able to serve the purpose of your trip. our staff is very courteous and always eager to help. we are sorry that our brand standard coffee lacked to live upto our hot breakfast' standards. we will be very pleased to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The hotel is in a great location for what we came to do, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was wonderful they had a variety of foods, it was an overall great stay and I will definitely return!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
Mihir P, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Guest, we would like to thank you for the feedback about your stay with us. we are glad to hear that you had enjoyed our hospitality and found our location convenient to your needs. we will be glad to see you again in the future.