“Great House!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Font Porch
Balcony Seating
Covered Deck Seating
Private Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great House!”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We visited Destin for a family getaway with extended family and the house was great. Plenty of room for everyone. House is clean and modern. Our only disappointment was the pool--the pictures make it seem much larger than it is, but it was still big enough for us.

AL
Reviewed 30 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway
Hampton
Reviewed 29 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway
RRandH
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Great place. Easy and short walk to the beach and several restaurants. Pool was a welcome break from the heat.”
Reviewed 30 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Space in the bedrooms is fine, but the living space is small downstairs. Everything inside the house was well maintained, but it looks like previous renters abused the carpets!

The pool and grounds were well maintained but the gas grill is dangerously close to falling apart.

The neighbourhood is sweet, and the property is surrounded by trees and shrubs, so is nice and private.

The biggest selling point for this cottage is the beach access. It is no more than a couple of hundred yards to the beautiful white beaches.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: BBQ was tricky if not dangerous as it wobbled so much.
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Jul 2011
Thank you so much for your review, and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We have had the carpets cleaned, and the grill will be replaced as well. As always, thank you for notifying us of the maintenance issues, and we hope to see you again next year!

GA
Reviewed 21 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
21 Jun 2011
Thank you so much for your review, and I am very sorry for any inconvenience that you may have experienced during your stay. The photos were taken recently, and they are very accurate in their portrayal of the home. I'm not sure why you had issues with the parking as I have been over there, and there is plenty of room. In the review prior to yours, the guest stated that there was plenty of room for their 4 cars to park. Being close to the beach like that, houses do have a bit of an older smell from the salt air; however, the house does not smell bad. A deep clean was performed recently, and the home is in great condition. I'm sorry that you did not appreciate it as other guests have in the past.

Vermont
Reviewed 14 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
14 Sep 2010
Thank you so much for your review, and I am sorry that it was hard for you to get someone to clean the pool. We go through a pool cleaning company, and unfortunately, we are not always able to get them out as soon as we call. We have them scheduled at better times throughout the week now, so there should be no issues with the pool being dirty at all. Thank you again!

Tennessee
Reviewed 26 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing