“Comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfortable seating Balcony View
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Comfortable seating
Balcony View
Plenty of Seating
Comes fully stocked for cooking
Right off the Kitchen
Plenty of counter space
Large living room
Spacious kitchen
Dining Area
Master Bedroom with a King
Master Bedroom with a flat screen T.V.
Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom with walk in closet
Double Bedroom
Double beds
Twin over twin bunk room
Spacious bedroom with a flat screen TV.
Shared guest bathroom
Guest bathroom
Private Balcony
Community pool
Enclave Pool
Pool and Club House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 2 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

We had a great time. Condo was in a perfect location, walking distance from the beach. Our grand kids thought the kid's room was fantastic with the double bunk beds. Very spacious and roomy condo. Couple of down sides was the dishwasher never worked for us, we reported the problem to property management right away and requested for dish soap and a sponge but it never got delivered. The repair man showed up on Tuesday and our stay ended on Wednesday. So that part was a disappointment.

2 Apr 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving a review and your feedback is greatly appreciated. We got a repair man out as soon as one was available, but unfortunately it was through an outside vendor so we cannot control their schedule. I wish I would have known about the sponges and soap because I certainly would have had those delivered immediately. Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you.

Michigan
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

6 Mar 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving a review and we appreciate your feedback. The condo was fully inspected before and after your arrival. We checked all of the bathtubs and sinks in the condo and were unable to reproduce the slow draining problem. The bathrooms are older; however, there is no sign of mold at all. If we had known about any cleaning issues, we would have come out immediately to take care of it.

“Great vacation!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The condo was great! We have stayed here before and had to come back. It was a great location and so spacious for our large family.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Great Place”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A good place for family to stay. The pool is nice and the beach is very close.

Older travelers
“Great experience”
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

My girlfriends and I rented this condo for our summer vacation. 11 people and two bathrooms and we never ran out of hot water. Access to the beach was great. Only complaint was the stove. For some reason the two larger burners did not work. Condo was clean,and within walkimg distance to several shops. I highly recommend this condo.

Older travelers
18 Jul 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving a review and we appreciate your feedback. The burners on the stove have been replaced and are now working great!

“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

My family stayed at the enclave 505B It was a great place to stay. It had plenty of room and was very clean. The beach was right across the street. I will rent this place again next time I'm in Destin.

Mississippi
Reviewed 15 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing