“NOTHING BUT FABULOUS!!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“NOTHING BUT FABULOUS!!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2009 for a stay in June 2008

It had been years since I had been to Florida. I had a BLAST! My room was nothing SHORT OF FABULOUS!

I enjoyed is so much that I have already booked another trip this June. Staying at the same place.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this to anyone. It is located in the heart of everything. It was absolutely wonderful.

Thank you, and I'll be seeing you very soon!

K. Long

Maryland
Reviewed 5 March 2009 for a stay in September 2008

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing