other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
adeemurra...
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Go to Destin, stay somewhere else”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Wyndam vacation rentals was a wonderful company to rent from I would give them a 5. we had a late check in (830/900pm) when we got to the resort one of the pillows had a rust stain on it and we couldn't get the fan in the bedroom to work the one and only chair On the balcony was broken. Called the number on the packet and they had someone still out. Travis shoes up 45 minutes later with clean linens and fixed the fan for us and took the broken chair. Very prompt. And very easy to rent, check in, and out from. I will rent from them again.
They had everything we needed for the kitchen.
Beds can best be described as rock firm. Got a memory foam topper from Walmart and that helped.
I will NOT rent at Pelican again.
I would give Pelican resort a 2- and that's being nice. Pelican has the smallest beach area. For a 20 floor condo building they need more beach area. Always a wait for the elevator.
For a non smoking facility their was a lot of smoking going on.
While on the beach I felt several times like I had brought my children to "MTV's spring break." Loud inappropriate music, lots of drinking, club dancing (all at 2 in the afternoon). no one monitors the area.
The other condos have people monitoring- just try to even accidentally cross the roped off line.
Pool and hot tub also too small for the many guests.

Just as an FYI it is $30 a day for an umbrella and chair- you can also set up your own in the event you find room.

You will love Destin you will have a blast! Just rent one of their other properties.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing