“We had a Blast!”

and up
Private Banana Boat Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Mobile Sports offers the memory of a lifetime with your friends and family at an affordable cost while visiting Destin and the surrounding areas. We have been rated high on TripAdvisor for 7 years with good reason. Focusing on personal attention rather than herding riders through, we focus on you and your friends or family. Not 20 strangers. Let's see how big you can possible smile. Board our speed boat located in the Destin Harbor and take a quick tour of the harbor and East Pass as we make our way to open waters by Crab Island. Then climb onto the inflatable banana shaped tube and prepare for the most fun you can possible have. A wet and wild ride or a phenomenal tour of the beautiful Destin waters. Your choice. The crew will provide service like you have never experienced and truly care about being a positive memory for you and your friends or family. Great for all ages. High quality photos available that are great for Facebook friends. Around 50-75 HQ photos available for all riders to download. We are located on the Destin Harbor. 314 Highway 98 (Harbor Blvd). First kiosk on the dock. See you soon!
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Chris and stafff are the best! Best attraction! Awesome experience! Highly recommended and get the picture package, it's worth it! It tells the story of the family experience.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Chris made turned our ride into an adventure. We laughed, listened to music, had a blast on the banana boat, and then saw dolphins. He allowed our group of four to go by ourselves so it turned into a private event. It was well worth the money and I recommend Mobile Sports highly!

MobileSports, Owner at Mobile Sports, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you Kelly for taking the time to write about us. We love to hear things like Highlight of our week because it lets us know we are doing what we set out to do. We are grateful to have the attention we have. And a side note, we never group people together. This has always been about making a memory. That is hard to do on a boat full of strangers. We dedicate ourselves to your memory.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We had a group of 8 and split our time into two hours...one hour for the wild bunch and one hour for the little guys.

Chris did a fantastic job tailoring each ride to the desires of each group. He was friendly, attentive and 100% class.

We had an incredible time and have some really funny pictures documenting our craziness. Chris even took time to circle the boat and pull the kids right up next to some dolphins...pretty neat experience for all!

This was a GREAT time and well worth the money. Next time we come to Destin, we'll do this again!

Brandt J
Hurst, Tx

Ah, our Texas friends. Thank you for writing a review. We want to make sure we learn a bit about you on our way to ride to make sure we know what you want. It was a pleasure taking you guys out and we appreciate you finding us.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I would recommend Chris and his staff to everyone. My family and I will definitely come back again and again. Thank you for making our vacation even more memorable. Had a blast.:) Hope and family

Thank you Hope. I am glad you have a lot of good memories of your trip to Destin. I'm very proud to be one of them.

I look forward to the return visit. Better sooner than later.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

i want to say thank you to Chris, and the lady that went with us. i never got to know her name, and i really wish i had. they were the 2 sweetest people i have ever been around. Maddie Grace, my cousin that has been battling cancer smiled more the whole banana boat ride, and seeing the dolphins than she ever has before. thank you. i will never forget this day. we were sent to you guys for a reason from God. Maddie said it was the "best day ever". that made me so happy. i have tears rolling down my face while i type this. Thank you so much. - Lydia Ussery.

Lydia,
This trip was Amazing. I have told so many people about it. I have been giving rave reviews about your family and friends. And you got 5 stars!

We sincerely have been praying for you guys. I knew there was a great story that needed to be told. I think the photos did that. To solidify that memory forever. I felt you all needed a story. And I was touched by her smiles. Still am because one is now on my desktop. So tell her that that I miss her and she made that day the BEST DAY EVER for all of us!

We will see you next summer!