“PHENOMINAL”

Mobile Sports
Ranked #9 of 192 Outdoor Activities in Destin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Mobile Sports offers the memory of a lifetime with your friends and family at an affordable cost while visiting Destin and the surrounding areas. We have been rated high on TripAdvisor for 7 years with good reason. Focusing on personal attention rather than herding riders through, we focus on you and your friends or family. Not 20 strangers. Let's see how big you can possible smile. Board our speed boat located in the Destin Harbor and take a quick tour of the harbor and East Pass as we make our way to open waters by Crab Island. Then climb onto the inflatable banana shaped tube and prepare for the most fun you can possible have. A wet and wild ride or a phenomenal tour of the beautiful Destin waters. Your choice. The crew will provide service like you have never experienced and truly care about being a positive memory for you and your friends or family. Great for all ages. High quality photos available that are great for Facebook friends. Around 50-75 HQ photos available for all riders to download. We are located on the Destin Harbor. 314 Highway 98 (Harbor Blvd). First kiosk on the dock. See you soon!
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I never write review, but felt I had to on this one. I called to book and Chris explained to me that we needed at least four in our party. He was extremely nice, explaining cost to take boat out. I decided to book four spots for just my husband and I. I can tell you it was worth every penny!!! We have not laughed and screamed like that in a while. It was definitely the highlight of our trip. Chris and his wife are amazing! They really go above and beyond to make sure you have the best experience possible (which is why they don't mix groups) down to the type of music they play. I can't wait to do this again with them in the future.

1  Thank Audra B
FamilyGuyforTravel, Owner at Mobile Sports, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

I am so glad we were able to deliver what you were looking for. We always try to overdeliver. When we have a couple paying extra to be private, we really need to turn it up. So thank you for the recognition and thank you for trusting us with your hard earned money.

All reviews
"blast"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We took our 11 yr old daughter and 4 of her friends. They had a blast!
They said it was the highlight of their vacation. The Captain was really fun and played music the girls liked. I would recommend the photo package. The photos were great and all the girls could download what they wanted.
Overall- we would give this 5 stars and are going back the next trip to do it again.

FamilyGuyforTravel, Owner at Mobile Sports, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Mobile Sports. It's amazing to read these reviews and believe me, we all pay close attention. These reviews let us know what our riders feel after the trip is done. Our goal is to create great memories and reading this review let's us all know we are doing something right.

Thanks for coming to ride with us and we look forward to your next trip to Destin.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Thrill of a lifetime for our four teens! We requested to start off on the slow side with my hubby and I on board, I had fractured my arm in a ski accident the year prior and I was fearful. After 5 minutes we signaled the driver to stop and let us back on the boat and told them full throttle ahead for my teens! It was the time of my life just to see the look on their faces as they tried to hold on! It was hysterical to see them take a dunk and then watch them do it all over again! The driver played theme music that added to the fun, like the theme from Jaws when they were all in the Gulf and Another One Bites The Dust. Very professional staff, the spotter in the boat had their eyes on the kids constantly and notified the driver if the kids signaled to go faster or in my case slower. We will do this again next year for sure.

FamilyGuyforTravel, Owner at Mobile Sports, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

I knew if I pleased one, I pleased 3. Lol. Thank you for coming and making some good memories of the triplets in 2017. You have a great family and don't forget you are a rockstar! Your photos were great and I hope you guys come back again.

Thanks again