We recently stayed 3 nights at the Bay Club. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Upon check-in, we were greeted very kindly, felt like we were long time guests. It was quick, smooth and hassle free. Throughout our stay, everyone treated us in this manner. It was very refreshing. There is Community Coffee available in the lobby each morning as well as an assortment of hot teas. As with any other accommodations, they were willing to book you excursions and help you find great places to eat.
The Bay Club is located on the grounds of the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. The Sandestin Resort is very large and contains a multitude of accommodations from hotel, house, condo, etc. The Bay Club a timeshare club with condo like units.
- we stayed in a 1 Bedroom unit that sleeps 4. It was clean and well maintained. There were 2 full sized bathrooms. The master bath has a jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. There is a small kitchen, a dining area and a living area with a pull out couch. There was plenty of room for the 3 adults and 1 toddler. The balcony is good sized and great for enjoying coffee in the morning, although the view is not great. The kitchen has all cooking wares and serving ware. It is well stocked.
There are free washer and dryers on floors 2, 4 and 6.
The Bay Club building does not have amenities inside it or connected to it. They are all throughout the resort. The building is really just a place for you to sleep, eat, relax. Do not be discouraged by this, as there is so much around the resort.
- There are 4 pools within the resort that are open to guests of the Bay Club. They are located througout the resort complex at LeCiel, Elephant Walk, near Heron Walk and the Fairways/Linkside pool.
Getting around the resort
- there is a free shuttle that will take you anywhere within the Sandestin grounds. Pools, restaurants, the beach, golf, tennis, the Wharf...anywhere. It makes it stops every 30 minutes. You can rent bikes to ride around the resort on. Rent a Golf Cart!!
Activities on the resort
-There are several playgrounds. One at the Baytowne Wharf and the other is on Jolee Island.
-Baytowne Wharf has restaurants, shopping, music, kids activites, movie nights, the list goes on and on. Great place for all ages.
-The Beach. Great private beach. You can rent chairs and umbrellas or just bring your own. Great sand, great water and great people because it is private to the resort guests.
Eating out on the grounds
Acme Oyster House.
Another Broken Egg Café.
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s.
Graffiti & The Funky Blues Shack.
Hammerhead’s Bar & Grille.
Jim ‘N Nick’s Bar-B-Q.
Mangos Paradise Grille.
New Orleans Creole Cookery.
Osaka Sushi Rocks.
Poppy’s Seafood Factory.
The Solaris. Cruise the Choctawhatchee Bay on this 125-foot luxury yacht for a leisurely romantic dinner and evening of moon, stars, and live entertainment. Located and setting sail from the Baytowne Marina.
TREATS & SNACKS:
Fat Tuesday Daiquiri Bar.
Sweeties Gelato and Desserts.
The Village Deli Café.
Trader Tom’s Dogs & Suds.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Bay Club of Sandestin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Club Of Sandestin Hotel Destin
- Bay Club Of Sandestin Destin, Florida