“Not sure about the bad reviews, my lunch was good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
St. Augustine FL
“Not sure about the bad reviews, my lunch was good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stopped in last week for lunch and found not only the service but the food to be good.

The chips and salsa were tasty and for lunch I had Pork Carnitas. The pork was was super tender and everything tasted fresh.

I would eat here again!

• Visited June 2014

“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We love Mexican food and don't usually find good food outside of the Houston area but this place was great. The food had great flavor and the wait staff was very friendly.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food was not Mexican food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

The food was horrible, I had the fajitas and it tasted like it had no seasoning on it. My wife had the fajita toco salad and the chicken was cold, also no flavor. I don't recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank sprfmr7
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Fish Tacos were AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stopped in this little place our first afternoon in town. It was mid-afternoon and we wanted something to hold us over while waiting for other family members to arrive to town. Husband and I both ordered a margarita on the rocks and fish tacos. Both were incredible! From the outside, this place doesn't look like a "must try" place, but I assure you it is that good!!

Visited June 2014
“Absolutely horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped here after a day in Destin on the way back to PCB. Should have read the reviews but my family was in the mood for Mexican. We sat quickly and ordered soft drinks. Chips and salsa came, chips were cold and stale. Ordered cheese dip without jalapeños and all cheese dip had jalapeños so that was a no go. We looked over the menu and wasn't impressed. The waiter was very ho-hum and could care less we were there. After about five minutes we offered to pay for our drinks and we left without ordering. Very disappointed and urge you to go somewhere else for your Mexican food fix.

Visited June 2014