“Best Birthday Ever”

Melbourne, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Birthday Ever”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My friends and I showed up to destin and was referred to nightown by the locals at a near by bar. It was my birthday and we were gonna do it big. Im not gonna lie when we pulled up I was skeptic and when the cover was 20$ I was upset a little knowing drink prices would be high. Little did we know it was all you care to drink and not just well drinks either HOLY drink fest!!!!!!! We had the best time of our lifes that night staff and security were cool as a fan and the bartenders were sexy and actually nice to us clowns. We will definitely be back.. Thank you Nightown See you again soon.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank firstworldthrill

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Crazy drink special”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I went to Nightown sat. October 5th.. I was told by the cab driver that this was the place to be.. I paid the entrance fee of $20 which I thought was high, but when I got to the bar I was greeted by a Hot bartender with a great smile. I ordered a beer and she said no charge. I was shocked at what she said next.. " everything is free all night" I was floored and now the door cost didn't seem so high.. The club was huge and had a lot of people in it.. they had 2 different rooms, 1 non smoking which was great.. I had a blast and would definitely go back.. check it out if your in destin.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Jwillam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Horrible music. I'm use to going to some of the best clubs in LA and Vegas and even smaller places like Orlando. There was no music to dance to or to dance with ladies to. The VIP section was nothing more than ONE couch with velvet roping around it, and in the middle of the floor with everyone and anyone--no privacy! The dress attire of many of the people wasn't fashionable. People looked like they came straight off the beach. The drinks were shallow and watered down. I will NEVER go there again! The sad thing is that there really aren't any other places to go. I rather stay home.

Visited October 2012
7 Thank MrEverythang
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

Went to this club 2 nights in a row(Friday & Saturday).My friends and I were looking for something to do while we were in Destin,and we stumbled upon this place.On both nights,they had a cover charge which included 'all you can drink'.Friday was $15 & Saturday was $20.The music was good and it seemed like people were having a good time.There was a mix of hip-hop,dance,pop etc.The club has different sections with different music playing at any one particular time.Perfect for the college crowd and people visiting the area.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Travel_LuvBug138
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hella Hott bartenders!!!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I party quite a bit in New Orleans so coming to a smaller city, I wasn't sure how the club scene was going to be! To my surprise, this club has some sexyyyy bartenders. Oh man-the guys has their shirts off an everything. This is the only place I will go to in Destin! Everyone was having a blast. The music was great, the staff was very friendly....all in all a very good vibe. The $20 AYCD special is insane. No hidden fee whatsoever. If you are looking for an amazing time...NIGHTOWN IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!!

Visited May 2013