“Good variety of sushi and well presented.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fuji Sushi and Seafood Buffet

Fuji Sushi and Seafood Buffet
Ranked #131 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winona, Minnesota
“Good variety of sushi and well presented.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

I love stopping for lunch while I'm out shopping. Love all the sushi and the items on the buffet are all fresh and very good. The 9.00 price is very reasonable. I also like the atmosphere and the service is very good.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Not bad at all. Kinda good actually!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Not sure why some of the previous reviewers tanked this place....we almost didn't go because of that.
Did a buffet inspection before dining, found it to to be quite attractive.
Found it even better when we dined!
I acknowledge, this isn't top shelf seafood, and the sushi isn't spectacular.....but I will say that you absolutely get more value than you pay for!
C'mon peoples.....all you want sushi, shrimp, crab legs and hibachi grill for less than 20 bucks.....life is good.
Found their food fresh, decent quality, and a good selection.
No reason not to go here and enjoy, if you aren't expecting the creme de la creme, you will be pleasantly surprised and well satisfied.

Destin, Florida
“Fuji sushi NO WAY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

12/6 6 pm a Friday evening. This place is NASTY 15.99 are you out of your mind. Not one item was fresh, it was leftovers from lunch. The prime rib was cold and dripping blood. The sushi was dried out, everything else was cold and dried out. there were 4 adults in our party and not one of us could eat here. I wish we would have walked the buffet before we sat down, we would have walked out. Not only that but the place is FILTHY... the ledges had about a yr's dust on it. Floors nasty/ booths nasty.. Plenty of staff so why wasn't the bathroom clean. What a bummer when you spend that kind of money to come home and eat ice cream and a pc of cake for dinner. PLEASE do not waste your $$$$$

PS the crab legs smelled so bad I about gagged... one bite NO WAY IN H*** would I have eaten them.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Destin, Florida, United States
“Better than you expect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

If you like Asian buffet, this one is really pretty good, especially at lunch. Good, standard food, good variety, good value.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank David B
Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Every member of my family was satisfied.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Unfortunately, we didn't find this place until our last night in Destin. There were 5 of my family members dining together and we had trouble deciding on a place we could all agree to. I happened upon Fuji on a web search for crab legs. This place was incredible.

From the seafood to the incredible prime rib, we all left with smiles on our faces. I only wish there was one here in Atlanta. But you can bet, when we come back to Destin, this will be our main eating place.

• Visited October 2013