“A Wonderful Vacation”
other traveller has booked this property
Enjoy morning coffee or wine time on deck overlooking the golf course
Private Villa away from it all The children love feeding the fishes, turtles and ducks
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enjoy morning coffee or wine time on deck overlooking the golf course
Private Villa away from it all
The children love feeding the fishes, turtles and ducks
Dining Room
well supplied kitchen
Master Bedroom
Master Bath with large marble tub
Twin Bedroom
Queen Bedroom
Fun at the resort
Morning Visitor
Nature outside your door
The beauty of a Sunrise
A guest's son fishing off the dock
Living Room
View of part of living room
Wine time
Dining Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“A Wonderful Vacation”
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Marlene's house last week and had one of the best vacations of our lives. The house was extremely clean and provided plenty of room for the 5 of us. We loved sitting on the back deck listening to the water and watching all of the wildlife. My two children were enthralled. We also had never been to the Sandestine Resort. What an amazing resort! The Sandestin beaches reminded us so much of the beaches in Mexico. Simply beautiful! We hope to return next year and many more years to come. Thanks again Marlene for allowing us to stay at your beach house. We had a wonderful vacation!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
19 Apr 2012
It is always a plieasure to have families like the Eatmon's. They will be welcomed back anytime.
Mississippi
Reviewed 23 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
5 Jul 2018
I love having this family in my home. This is their 2nd stay this year.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent vacation home!”
Reviewed 6 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time last week staying at your home. This was our second time staying there and our visit was as pleasant this time as the other. The best thing about your place is the quiet gated community. And the location is close to beach, pool and shopping and great eating places. We really enjoyed ourselves and are already planning on a trip next year to Destin and hope that your home is available.

Travelling group: Family with young children
6 Jul 2011
Angie & Dale - it was a pleasure having such great renters such as your family. It is the highest compliment when someone returns. Thank you for letting me know. Marlene
Wauconda IL
Reviewed 9 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
9 Jun 2011
Hi Peggy & Family - thank you for taking time out of your fun week to drop me such a positive email about my home.
TN
Reviewed 28 April 2010 for a stay in July 2009

Liked best: So much fun
Liked least: Not enough time
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing