“A Great House in a Wonderful area”
other travellers have booked this property
View from carriage house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from carriage house
Porch overlooking pool
family/living Room
Dining room open to kitchen and living room
gourmet kitchen fully stocked
Main master bedroom - King bed & twin bed in nook - second floor of main house
Main master bedroom
Master bath complete with jacuzzi tub and rain shower head from ceiling, dual vanity sink.
2nd master bedroom - king bed - second floor of main house
2nd master bath with jacuzzi tub, rain shower head from ceiling and dual vanity
Queen bedroom - first floor of main house
Full bath on first floor of main house
Bunk Bed room -  sleeps 5
3rd floor loft with daybed and trundle
3rd floor balcony
Carriage house - Queen bed
Carriage house - king bed
What are you waiting for?
Pick your spot....a glimpse of Heaven
Beautiful Destin Waters...Crab Island
Sunset at Crystal Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 50 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Great House in a Wonderful area”
Reviewed 12 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

My family rented this house Thanksgiving week. Daytime temperatures ranged from 60-70's which to me is the best time to enjoy the beach, which is a short walk away. The heated pool and hot tub were a hit with the younger kids. There are plenty of pool toys. The house has an outstanding kitchen which makes it a fun place to cook. Another positive feature of the house is there are plenty of areas to retreat to including a bonus room at the top of the house. I would recommend this house to anyone with a large group, it is extremely well stocked, clean and nicely decorated.

Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
“Marvelous!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Our second time staying here, I highly recommend this rental. Gorgeous home with all the amenities. Will come back very soon.

Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Beach Vacation Home”
Reviewed 3 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

What s wonderful vacation we had at the Crystal Beach House. I take my family to Destin every year and this is the 2nd year in a row we have stayed at the Crystal Beach House and I already have my deposit in for next year. It is very convenient to the beach, shopping, and restaurants, It also has a golf cart that was a big help in getting my 80 year old parents to the beach. The house has everything you could possibly need and is well taken care of. The pool is great to relax by after a morning at the beach. My Grandkids love the pool. It is plenty big enough for all to enjoy. The owners are also very helpful and accommodating and are very easy to reach if you have any problems. I look forward to many more vacations at the Crystal Beach House.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Atlanta
Reviewed 11 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
DFW
Reviewed 17 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

NY
Reviewed 15 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
“Terrific”
Reviewed 22 November 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Everything we needed and more. We had three small children and they had a blast in the pool. The house had everything . This is a wonderful place to vacation. Scotta is so great to deal with. It was a little cool the week we were there, but didn't effect our vacation at all. We will Definatly go back next year.

Your age range 65+
Management Response
22 Nov 2010
We look forward to seeing you again next year! God Bless!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing