“Great Dining Experience”

Tuscany Italian Bistro
Ranked #54 of 303 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and service! My favorite place to eat in Destin. The staff is always friendly, and the food is always excellent. The restaurant is both upscale and kid friendly. Their pizza is the closest to actual Italian pizza that I've eaten since I visited Italy. Definitely a place not to miss when in Destin!

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Should be #1”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This place should seriously be #1. The food is so fabulous. I have gotten the stuffed shells every year for 3 years straight. I will get them every time I come here. They are amazing. This year my 3 year old sat in my lap and ate most of mine even though my husband said the pizza we got him was awesome. Service was great. Food was insane. Please try this place. You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Roanoke, Virginia
“Authentic Italian Seafood and Pasta - best in Destin”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was our second visit to this fantastic restaurant. We happened on it accidentally last year, were hungry and gave it a try, and were amazed at how good it was. On this visit, we talked to the owner who also prepared our food that evening and he told us how all the seafood is locally caught... No frozen fish here! This food is authentic Italian with wonderful flavor and spices (not a chain restaurant version of Italian).The waiters were all friendly and everyone was eager to please. We will go back the next time we're in Destin.

• Visited June 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Better than I expected!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

You never know when you go to a restaurant at the Beach. This one has the feel of a real Italian restaurant with reasonably priced food and wine. The service was good and the food was even better. Classic Italian entrees but also some nice seafood offerings.

Visited June 2014
Atlanta
“Nice break from seafood”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

As a group of four, we ate here early. We arrived about 5:00, and were seated immediately. Two people ordered the cheese ravioli. You could tell it was homemade, and it was good. The serving size was much smaller than I anticipated. You wouldn't be able to share it. My friend and I ordered the Caesar salad and the chicken Parmesan to share. Our portion size was big enough to share. The waiter brought out extra plates and serving tongs for us to serve ourselves off the plate. The only thing that was surprising was the small amount of pasta noodles we got with the large amount of chicken. However, we were both plenty full when we finished. I would probably eat here again, but would be wary to share something since portion sizes are so inconsistent.

Visited June 2014