“I Love Pilates!”

Destin Pilates and Aerial
Ranked #4 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Destin
More attraction details
Owner description: Destin's premier Pilates and Aerial Studio. We also have the popular new Barre Classes. We are a destination place for Pilates and Aerial Teacher Training.
Destin, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I Love Pilates!”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I have recently decided to act on that favorite of New Year's Resolutions - getting into shape. I was thinking about joining a gym, but I don't really like the atmosphere and lack of individual help. A friend suggested I talk to Susan at Destin Pilates Center. I am SOOO very happy that I did. I have only been doing Pilates for a few weeks, after many years of not exercising at all. I can feel the flexibility and strength coming back already, but the best part is not being sore! Susan is great with beginners. She explains the philosophy behind Pilates while making the workouts go by so fast. I think I am hooked for life! PS - the studio is BEATUTIFUL!.

Visited January 2012