“Wow impressive”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I ordered chili cheese fries and 10 wings to go. I was surprised when I got home to see the chili and cheese were in separate containers to preserve the fries which were the best I ever had. Wings were good and just as I ordered. We will be back

1  Thank Tabitha W

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were looking for a place to have a quick lunch before our dolphin tour and came here based on TA reviews. The reviews were right on, this place has some delicious pizza and tasty wings. They have TV's all over the place which allowed us to see the US soccer team score its first goal! Great place to have lunch and catch the game!

It's quite a ways away from the Harbor Walk Marina, which is where our dolphin cruise left from, and traffic was horrific. Just an FYI.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We love wings and enjoyed this place. The reviews were legit! This is a great place to grab some wings. I recommend getting the nacho fries as well. The sides will feed at least two people if not more.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Buffalo Jack's consistently exceeds my expectations. Everything I have tried on their menu is delicious and very reasonably priced. The service is friendly and fast and they always take the time to get to know their clients and recommend great things to try. Absolutely my favorite place to go in Destin/Miramar Beach.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Shrimp po boys, boneless wings, pizza, coconut shrimp, you name it it's great here. Friendly service & Great for families (each table has a tv)