“Just do it!”

Ranked #3 of 20 Dessert in Destin
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Ok I love ice cream so I've had my fair share. This may be one of the best ever. It's made fresh daily. The buckeye chocolate ice cream hAd so many buckeyes I never had a bite without several. If you want a banana split you can bring your own banana for $ off. Sounds weird but whatever works. It was busy but absolutely worth it. Area is safe with outdoor seating.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

So good. Between everyone in our group, we about six flavors. My favorite was the peanut butter and chocolate. Delicious. I liked that it wasn't overly sweet. We all finished our food (which is rare) and didn't regret it! :) Look forward to visiting here again when in Destin!

1  Thank Allyy504
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had a craving for some ice cream while we were vacationing in Destin. This is the place to get it! The first time we went Barb and I got cones. It was so good we went the next night and Barb got a milk shake while I got another cone. Very good Ice cream!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Best ice cream ever!!! The brownies and waffle cones are also homemade and just delish. If you love chocolate you must try death by chocolate. The mango sorbet was an excellent dairy free option as well! A great little place to get dessert with the family or date night.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Great place! Lots of variety to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth! The sign is kind hard to see so be one the lookout for it. Prices are pretty reasonable too!